Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Newbie.

 Well, I finally broke down and started a blog. I've wanted to for awhile, but I didn't know if it would appear trendy or ridiculous to others. I'm desperately seeking a creative output at this point because my free time is zero to none. A lot is happening in my life right now due to my awesome little family.  
Me and besty MC


Our Beautiful wedding 10/10/09
Gorgeous Talented Musician Husband


The Greatest Thing to Ever Happen 


My parents, who I owe everything to. 
  
Only Sibling and Sister-in-Law, who I am forever indebted to for their patience and love. 


My Life and everything that is worth living for. 




P.S. I'm also trying to win an awesome baby food making system from the Frugal Novice. I promise this isn't the reason for my blogging, but it certainly pushed me over the edge to start. I'm currently working full-time to help my husband earn a degree in Music Technology and Classical Guitar and any little bit helps us financially. I have pushed myself so hard to breast feed as long as possible because, to be honest formula is expensive and I'm willing to put pressure on myself so that we do not have to go without. Here's a link to the contest if you're interested: http://frugalnovice.com/20
11/01/baby-bullet-review-giveaway/

As I blog more I'm sure these posts will get more creative and insightful. I want to be able to eloquently explain motherhood in all its frazzled wonder; as I see it. I'm really looking forward to finally having a more private outlet than facebook. ugggggggh facebook. Thats a whole other blog for another day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment